12 of Our Favorite Cat Dads in Honor of Father’s Day

Lifestyle

We asked you to show us your favorite cat dads in honor of Father’s Day… and you answered! Whether they’re cleaning the litter box, providing playtime, or perfecting the art of cat naps, these cat dads are prime examples of fur fatherhood. Happy Father’s Day to all of the pet parents out there!

“Marty and Curly.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Debbie Bammann

-Submitted by Facebook user Kristy Mayo

-Submitted by Facebook user Kristy Mayo

“Oscar and myself. He chose me 11 years ago.” -Submitted by Facebook user David Mitchell

“Oscar and myself. He chose me 11 years ago.”
-Submitted by Facebook user David Mitchell

“Here's my hubby Mark with our Maine Coon Quincy.” -Submitted via email by Eileen Melnick

“Here’s my hubby Mark with our Maine Coon Quincy.”
-Submitted via email by Eileen Melnick

“Cat daddy Pete, with Ozzy and Rudy when they were babies.” -Submitted by Facebook user Cam Rasmussen

“Cat daddy Pete, with Ozzy and Rudy when they were babies.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Cam Rasmussen

-Submitted by Facebook user Sarah Perry

-Submitted by Facebook user Sarah Perry

“Reesey with her dad.” -Submitted by Facebook user Kathryn Hedges

“Reesey with her dad.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Kathryn Hedges

“My hubby not wanting to move because our cat, Panda, made herself comfortable.” -Submitted by Facebook user Heather Mertz

-Submitted by Facebook user Heather Mertz

Midnight Son "helping" his Pops repair a computer -Submitted by Facebook user Faye Nicholas

“Midnight Son ‘helping’ his Pops repair a computer.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Faye Nicholas

“Our adopted girl Suki and her daddy, plenty of love here.” -Submitted by Facebook user Evelyn Encarnacion

“Our adopted girl Suki and her daddy, plenty of love here.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Evelyn Encarnacion

“My men. My Ukrainian Granny always told me never trust a man who does not love cats. Cats are loving and independent all at the same time. Love a man who can respect souls with both those qualities and you will be happy.” -Submitted by Facebook user Carol M. Walker

“My men. My Ukrainian granny always told me never trust a man who does not love cats. Cats are loving and independent all at the same time. Love a man who can respect souls with both those qualities and you will be happy.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Carol M. Walker

“Hilo with his Daddy suckling on his tail.” -Submitted by Facebook user Chris N Julie Fisher

“Hilo with his daddy suckling on his tail.”
-Submitted by Facebook user Chris N Julie Fisher

This piece was originally published on June 16, 2017.

Source link

Articles You May Like

Cat Tends to Many Kittens, Including Orphans from a Yard, While Awaiting Her Happily Ever After
Priyanka Chopra Calls Nick Jonas ‘Incredible’ in 42nd Birthday Message
Melania Trump Shows Up at Republican National Convention on Final Night
How To Remove Cat Urine Smell From Your Whole House: 5 Tips & Tricks
Seven Tiny Kittens Pulled Out of Animal Shelter and into New Chapter Full of Joy and Adventures